MMW 62: Your Wedding Stationary Sorted with Belinda from White Cherry Invitations
In today’s episode, Yvette welcomes special guest Belinda, the owner of White Cherry Invitations. Belinda has been working in the stationary business for more than nine years and she provides a valuable insight into everything there is to know about planning and organising the stationary for your wedding day. In today’s episode, Belinda shares some great tips on how to treat your wedding as an actual event and how carefully planned wedding stationary can help to set the tone, and curate your perfect day.
Yvette and Belinda discuss:
- the predicted wedding stationary trends for 2021.
- how Belinda’s business has adapted for bridal couples planning a wedding in uncertainty.
- what to include inside your wedding invitation envelope including new trends around pre-wedding bridal party invitations.
- the details you must include on your invite which you might not think of.
- stationary items that you might want to consider adding to your budget.
- timing suggestions for when to send out wedding invites.
- the must-have item Yvette and Belinda agree you need to organise before your wedding day.
- find out Belinda’s top wedding tips.
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding 101 Top Wedding Tips Ebook. A must-read for anyone getting married, this free Ebook is jam-packed with Yvette’s top tips to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. Download here
If you have found today’s podcast useful, we would love to hear from you. Simply leave a review in Apple’s Podcast App, and you will automatically go in the draw to win a bridal pack full of wedding day goodies to the value of $100. Plus, if you leave a review on the Manage My Wedding App and our Facebook Page, you receive three entries, tripling your chances of being drawn as our lucky monthly winner.
Episode 52: You're Invited! Five Tips For Everything Invites
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.
Happy Planning xxx