MMW 2: Ten Tips to Keep Your Wedding Budget in Check
In today’s podcast, Yvette talks about a topic every bride and groom-to-be wants to avoid. Yes, its time to talk budget. Finances can be stressful but getting on top of your budget at the beginning will make your entire wedding planning journey so much more enjoyable.
- Why it is important to have your budget set before you book anything for the wedding of your dreams.
- Tips to work out where the money is going to come from to fund your wedding and how to have conversations with people who will be supporting your wedding financially.
- How to break down your wedding budget to include everything you need for your wedding.
- How your guest list, the month you have your wedding, and even the time of day you hold your wedding impacts your budget.
- Uncovers exactly how much of your budget to put away for your venue and important questions to ask your venue so there are no hidden charges.
- Tips for cutting costs especially when it comes to food and drinks.
- How to review your budget and keep it up to date to ensure you stay on track.
- Why it is important to have a buffer for your budget and how you can recoup costs after the wedding.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.