MMW 52: You're Invited! Five Tips For Everything Invites
In today’s episode, Yvette chats you through her top five tips for getting started on your wedding invitations. Ticking off your invitations on your To-Do list is a big one, and can sure instigate a feeling of ‘wow, this is happening’. For your guests, the arrival of your invitation in the mail can give them an important first impression for the vibe of your impending wedding day. Get your invites sealed and delivered the right way, following Yvette’s top tips.
- What she thinks about Save The Date invitations and when they should be used.
- The correct wedding invitation etiquette including when to send out your invites and what RSVP date to include.
- How to increase the number of RSVP’s you receive back.
- Why you must consider the thickness of your invite, including the envelope.
- The question you can ask at your local post office to get the stamps you want for your wedding invites.
If you have found today’s podcast useful, I would love to hear from you. Simply leave a review in Apple’s Podcast App, and you will automatically go in the draw to win a bridal pack full of wedding day goodies to the value of $100. Plus, if you leave a review on the Manage My Wedding App and our Facebook Page, you receive three entries, tripling your chances of being drawn as our lucky monthly winner.
Episode 30: LET'S TALK ABOUT WEDDING GUESTS
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.
Happy Planning xxx