MMW 30: Let's Talk About Wedding Guests
On today’s podcast, Yvette talks about the importance of knowing wedding guest etiquette. Now we all know your wedding is first and foremost about you and your partner, however, Yvette shares how to ensure your wedding guests feel considered, cared for, included, and genuinely appreciated on your wedding day. From selecting your wedding date to ensuring guests are well-fed and watered, these must-do tips will ensure your wedding guests have a memorable night sharing in your special day.
- Why public holiday, sporting events, local events at your wedding location can impact how expensive it is for your wedding guests to be part of your big day.
- Thoughtful ideas on how to show guests that have travelled from afar that you truly appreciate their efforts to be with you on your wedding day.
- How pre-arranging guest transport can make your wedding day a stress-free experience for your guests.
- How to be fair and considerate when deciding on having children at your wedding celebrations.
- Why food and drinks can make or break a wedding day experience for your guests and when your guests will appreciate food and beverage service the most.
- The one thing you need to have at your wedding ceremony to make guests feel comfortable.
- What you can do post-wedding to ensure the guests that made extra efforts to ensure your day was special feel appreciated.
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding Greeting Cards. The perfect way to say thank you or just to let someone know you love them and appreciate them, these cards are beautifully designed and crafted from the highest quality stock with elegant embossing. Shop here!
Manage My Wedding Podcast Episode 3: KIDS OR NO KIDS AT YOUR WEDDING. WHAT YOU NEED TO CONSIDER.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.