MMW33: What Is A Mini Wedding And Why You Should Consider Having One
On today’s episode, Yvette answers yet another question from the Manage My Wedding community. This time around she’s chatting all things mini weddings. Now, you might have never heard of the mini wedding until now, but you are going to be so glad you did. The mini wedding is all about taking the focus of the day back to the bride and groom-to-be and celebrating their day the way they want to, not necessarily how society and culture say they should.
Could the era of the mini wedding be the end of the eight-hour wedding? Listen on as Yvette details all there is to know about the ideal mini wedding and even gives three mini wedding timelines for you to think about.
- Exactly what a mini wedding is and why you should consider having one.
- Listen in as Yvette gives a detailed timeline for three unique mini weddings.
- Find out why guests love mini weddings.
- Interesting and unique ways to make your mini wedding short, sweet and super memorable.
- Learn about special ways you could spend the rest of your wedding day incorporating your immediate family or even just your bridal party.
- Why a mini wedding doesn’t mean missing out on all the memorable elements of a traditional wedding day.
- What you must consider before deciding to have a mini wedding.
If you have a question that you would love to ask Yvette, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Yvette might answer your question in an upcoming podcast.
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding 101 Top Wedding Tips Ebook. A must-read for anyone getting married, this free Ebook is jam-packed with Yvette’s top tips to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. Download here.
Manage My Wedding Pinterest
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.
Happy Planning xx