MMW 31: Tis’ the Season to get Married - Summer V's Winter Weddings Deciphered
On today’s podcast, Yvette deciphers the pro’s and con’s of Summer and Winter weddings. Once you have decided to get married, working out when to tie the knot can be your next big decision. And it all comes down to what your dream day looks like to you. While one couple might love the idea of being rugged up inside by a blazing fire with a red wine in hand, another couples idea of bliss might be enjoying a daiquiri with sand between their toes. So what season makes for the better wedding is a personal choice that reflects you and your partner. Yvette shares a bunch of planning gems in this episode, including unique ways to make your Summer or Winter wedding a talking point for many years to come.
- The pro’s and con’s of Summer and Winter weddings.
- The benefits of electing a wedding day that is ‘out of season’ for your venue of choice.
- How your wedding date can impact your honeymoon destination.
- Creative and thoughtful ways to make the most of Summer and Winter wedding from decor to food, special guest treats, and bridal party attire.
- Learn invaluable ways to tailor your venue, menu and beverage list to your season of choice.
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding Bridal Denim Jackets. The perfect elegant pre-wedding option, these gorgeous high-quality denim jackets can be worn again after the special day. Shop here!
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.