MMW 10: Think You Don't Need a Wet Weather Plan? Think Again.
In today’s podcast, Yvette discusses why a wet weather plan for your wedding day must be on your to-do list and accommodated in your budget. While rain on your big day is considered good luck, a well thought out and perfectly executed wet weather plan will ensure your wedding day is enjoyable, not only for you but for your guests as well. In this episode, Yvette details exactly what to include in your wet weather plan from what to book, what to budget, and who to contact to ensure rain, hail or shine your wedding day is memorable for all the right reasons.
- Why a valid wet weather plan needs to be on your wedding to-do list and included in your budget, especially is any element of your wedding day is outside.
- Items you can have on hand to help your wedding day run smoothly if rain does make an entry.
- Why you need to have a discussion with your photographer about their wet weather plan for your wedding day, and the questions to ask.
- What to do and who to communicate with if you wake to bad weather on your wedding day.
- How creating a Facebook group for your wedding can come in handy, especially if wet weather is forecast.
- Tips for remaining fluid on your wedding day to ensure the weather doesn’t impact your mood and memories.
Episode eight: THE SIMPLE GUIDE TO SORTING YOUR SEATING PLAN
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.