MMW 9: 20 Little Details That Will Take Your Wedding Day to the Next Level
In today’s podcast, Yvette unlocks her top 20 compilation of the must-do details to make your wedding day the event of the year. Not expensive and not difficult to organise, these 20 thoughtful details will ensure your wedding day is memorable from the moment your guests arrive at your ceremony until they stumble from your reception venue in the early hours of the morning. Have a notepad and pen ready because you are going to want to jot these timeless tips down to include in your to-do list.
- Learn about unique ways you can personalise your wedding to layer sentiment and meaning to your special day.
- Discover how to transform items that you need to create for your wedding like your guest programs, table numbers, menus, and favours into items that reflect the celebration of your union.
- Learn about thoughtful items that you can include at your wedding to ensure your guests feel considered, are comfortable, and enjoy their time celebrating your special day.
- Forget the standard guest book and consider one of Yvette’s suggestions to transform this tradition into a keepsake that emulates your personalities and interests.
- Learn about ideas for effortlessly incorporating children into your wedding day to ensure they are entertained and happy.
- Find out clever ways you can communicate with your guests before the wedding day to ensure their personal preferences are considered.
- Learn how to include local produce into your wedding day to add a sustainable element to your wedding day.
- Discover the two things you can organise for your wedding day that your guests will never forget.
This episode is brought to you by:
The classic "Bride & Groom Chair Signs" in wood engraved. These signs make for a great photo opportunity and are available in natural wood, white, black, gold or silver. Shop Here!
Episode three: KIDS OR NO KIDS AT YOUR WEDDING? WHAT YOU NEED TO CONSIDER
Episode four: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO ENSURE YOUR WEDDING DAY IS THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.