MMW 37: Stay In Your Seat! Tips To Help Your Guests Adhere To Social Distancing Rules At Your Wedding
On today’s short and sweet solo episode, Yvette shares her tips for ensuring guests adhere to social distancing restrictions at your wedding. Currently in Australian weddings can go ahead but social distancing restrictions do still apply. This special episode has been created especially for the brides and grooms-to-be who have decided to go ahead with their wedding plans regardless of what is happening in the world. Listen in as Yvette give creative suggestions you can implement at your wedding day to ensure your guests comply with restrictions and still have a memorable time.
- The important role your host or MC will play in ensuring guests comply with restrictions while keeping guests integrated and involved in the wedding celebrations.
- Interesting game ideas guests can play in their seats.
- Tricks to keep moods high and the belly laughs rolling despite the lack of dance floor action and mingling.
- Simple ways you can change up your menu to cater for the extended time guests will be in their seats.
- Insightful ideas on how you can use the extra money you might have in your budget to make your wedding day extra special.
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding Stay the F*** At Home So I Can Get Married Mug. Perfect as a keepsake but also to give you a little chuckle every time you make yourself a cup of tea. Shop here.
Manage My Wedding App Download
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.
Happy Planning x