MMW 19: Plan Your Wedding Without Leaving Home
On today’s podcast, Yvette talks about how you can plan your wedding from the comfort of your home. With COVID-19 life has come to a stand still and many are unsure of how to be motivated and continue with wedding planning. But really, this is actually the best time as you will never have this much time back again. You might have a wedding coming up in 6 months, 18 months or you may not even have a new date just yet but this episode will cover all these situations. Yvette will step you through all the tasks you can do at home and help you navigate without going outside.
- Why you should be planning now.
- How you can still pick your venues without even viewing them.
- The best way to negotiate with venues at this time and with the budget you have.
- Why now is a perfect time to ask your bridal party to stand by your side.
- How you can ask your bridal party without seeing them face-to-face.
- Discover the tasks you would have always done online or over the phone.
- What you can still discuss and how to move forward from here with suppliers you have already booked.
- Why you should pick your MC now and how you can get them organised.
- What tasks take time to complete that can be done now from your couch and how to organise your home to make space for your wedding
This episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding Top 101 Wedding Tips eBook. FREE to download at managemywedding.com
Manage My Wedding App Download
Manage My Wedding Bridal Party Proposal Gifts
Manage My Wedding Greeting Cards
Episode seven: HOW TO PROPOSE TO YOUR BRIDAL PARTY
Episode thirteen: THE ADVICE I WISH I WAS GIVEN WHEN PLANNING MY WEDDING
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.