MMW 18: How To Manage Your Wedding During Coronavirus
In today’s podcast, Yvette will talk you through the tough decisions you might need to make at the moment during the Coronavirus outbreak. You might be unsure still if you need to move your wedding date and how far away you should re-book for.
Not only is a date change of importance at the moment but so are many other components of your planning. Yvette will guide you through everything you need to consider and work through.
- How and why you should change your wedding date
- Multiple options of how to advise your guests of date changes
- How to negotiate changes with your vendors and why you need to work closely with your vendors to find a solution
- What other changes you need to make and consider when changing dates
- If you are now working from home how you can make the most of that time to create the wedding of your dreams
- Free tools from Manage My Wedding to help you now
- How to keep your mind calm and not feel overwhelmed during this difficult time
Manage My Wedding App Download
Manage My Wedding Store
Manage My Wedding FREE eBook
Manage My Wedding Pinterest
Episode four: HOW TO ENSURE YOUR WEDDING DAY IS THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE.
Episode nine: 20 LITTLE DETAILS THAT WILL TAKE YOUR WEDDING DAY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.