MMW 39: So You Need To Book Your Celebrant? Start Here.
In today’s episode, Yvette welcomes a special guest to the show, wedding celebrant Leanne Booker. Leanne is an experienced Brisbane-based celebrant that takes pride in creating unique and personal ceremonies. For almost three decades Leanne worked as a lawyer and once her four children were independent, she followed her dream of becoming a celebrant.
With a focus on building relationships with her couples before the ceremony, Leanne loves helping couples relax and enjoy their wedding day. Listen in as Leanne shares her wisdom on all things ceremonies from intimate weddings and elopements to her tips for finding the right celebrant for you and your partner.
Yvette and Leanne discuss:
- the difference between a Legals Only ceremony and a simple ceremony and how to work out what you want your ceremony to be like.
- the techniques Leanne implements to help keep her couples cool, calm and collected throughout the ceremony.
- the one moment of every ceremony that gives Leanne goosebumps.
- the concept of elopements and how the intimate wedding has evolved.
- how to best utilise your celebrant to create the ceremony that you both desire.
- tips for selecting the right celebrant for you and how to utilise online channels and reviews.
- why a meeting with your celebrant and a rehearsal before the ceremony is a must.
- learn Leanne’s one tip for having a wonderful, relaxed wedding journey.
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding Greeting Cards. The perfect way to say 'You're invited' or 'Thank you', Manage My Wedding's Greeting Cards are elegantly designed and beautifully printed cards and envelopes of the highest quality. Shop here.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.
Happy Planning xx