MMW 25: How To Plan Your Wedding Day Timeline
In today’s podcast Yvette’s uses her extensive experience in event management to go into plenty of detail so that you can get the timeline of your wedding right for you. Your Wedding Day can fly by so quickly and it's important you get the most out of every minute to make those memories last. Yvette will help you understand how long everything takes and why the order of the big day is so important.
- Your wedding day timings from the beginning to the very end
- How to ensure the atmosphere is relaxed but the day runs on time and smoothly
- How to understand what is in your contracts from your venue and photographer and how they affect the timings
- Why it's important to involve your photographer in the timings
- What the minimum amount of time is that you need for dancing
- How to avoid cold food and keeping your guests waiting from eating
- Speeches and how long they should take
- How long meals take to serve and eat
- What you need to discuss with your venue so that your day doesn't go too quickly
Episode fourteen: WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU BOOK YOUR VENUES
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and if you leave your IG handle Yvette will send you a personal thank you with a special surprise.