What to Consider Before You Book Your Venues
In today’s podcast, Yvette talks you through what you need to consider before you book your ceremony and reception venues for your wedding day. Often your wedding venues account for a large percentage of your wedding budget, and rightly so as they provide intrinsic value to the style, and feel, of your wedding day. Your venue can also determine the date of your wedding day, and how many guests you can accomodate so it is very important that you determines these details before you book your wedding day venues.
- Why you need to have a number of wedding date options available to enable you can get your venues of choice.
- What you need to know before you start searching for your wedding venues.
- The eight questions you need to ask your venue before you book.
- How to navigate the confirmation process with your venues to ensure your suppliers of choice are available for your selected date.
- Wet weather plans and why you actually do need one.
- Budget-friendly venue options that enable you to unleash your creativity to transform a space into the venue of your dreams.
- How to negotiate the wedding package price list to work in favour of your wedding budget.
- Why it is important to consider your guests when selecting your wedding venues.
- What to consider before you sign on the dotted line of your venue contract and how to ensure your discussions with your venue planner are honoured on your wedding day.
This episode is brought to you by:
The classic wood engraved ‘Bride and Groom Chair Back Signs Set’. These signs set the scene at your reception or ceremony and make for a great photo opportunity. Why sit on the same chair as all your other guests? It is your night to stand-out. Shop Here!
Episode ten: THINK YOU DON’T NEED A WET WEATHER PLAN? THINK AGAIN
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.