MMW 38: Plan A Wedding With Under $5K? No Way!
In today’s episode, Yvette shares how you can have the wedding of your dreams with a budget of $5k or less. Sure, we all can daydream about having a bottomless pit of money to spend on our wedding day, however, the reality most of us have a budget to work within.
Regardless of whether your budget is $5k or $50k you are going to love this episode as Yvette shares her tips for thinking outside of the box and making careful decision when planning your wedding day to ensure your budget is distributed to reflect your priorities as a couple. From selecting what time of day your wedding is held, to how you go about your venue hire, to sourcing your wedding dress and navigating feeding your guests, there are plenty of things you can do to keep your budget in check, and under $5k.
- The one thing you must do when planning a low-budget wedding.
- How to navigate food options to come up with creative and memorable ways to feed your guests for less.
- Find out how to think outside the box when it comes to your wedding venue.
- How to get the suppliers you want while working within your budget.
- Find out about second-hand and cheaper options for sourcing your wedding dress.
- How to save money with DIY and thrift shops if you have time on your side and helping hands available.
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding Kids Colouring Activity Book For Weddings. With 22 pages of entertainment and a box of coloured pencils, these books are full of activities, word games, drawing, colouring and wedding-themed fun to keep your young guests happy for hours. Shop here.
Manage My Wedding App Download
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.
Happy Planning xx