MMW 48: Let's Take It Outside: Everything You Need To Know To Plan An Outdoor Wedding
In today’s episode, Yvette discusses all things outdoor weddings. Whether you have considered an outdoor wedding or not, this episode is sure to get you thinking. Not only do outdoor weddings have the capacity to be enchanting and visually beautiful but they also open up lots of other options that stray from the traditional wedding. Think food trucks serving your favourite food, drink stations, entertaining outdoor games, and even bonfires accompanied by steamy hot chocolates and marshmallows.
- The types of outdoor weddings you need to consider.
- Why a wet weather plan is a non-negotiable and how to prepare yourself for this option.
- How to make an outdoor wedding space more intimate including suggestions on how to create your desired vibe.
- Why you need to be more connected to mother nature when planning your outdoor venue to make use of light, sun, temperature, and season.
- Thoughtful ways to carefully consider your guests invited to your outdoor wedding
- Creative ideas for food and drink, and entertainment options.
If you are listening in real-time to this podcast, make sure you leave a review with your IG handle on the Manage My Wedding App, Podcast or FB Page. By doing so, you go into the draw to win a bridal pack full of wedding day goodies valued at $100. Leave a review on each, and you get three entries.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.
Happy Planning xxx