MMW 56: Let’s Elope! A Real-Life Wedding Story with Claire Batchelor
In today’s episode, Yvette is joined by the lovely Claire Batchelor who shares her uniquely beautiful real-life wedding story. Together with her now-husband Tom, Claire planned her wedding in just four weeks and eloped with just nine guests at her wedding. Listen in as Claire shares the reasons she decided the big flashy wedding just wasn’t for her and be inspired by her quest to have a wedding day that she knew she and Tom would enjoy and remember.
Yvette and Claire discuss:
- Find out why Claire and Tom decided to elope and what why they wanted to make their wedding intimate.
- The importance of ensuring your wedding day reflects your personality and what is right for you and your partner.
- Hear about the responses Claire and Tom received when they told their family and friend’s post-wedding about their elopement.
- Listen in as Claire discusses what suppliers they did engage for their special day and why.
- Find out what Claire does or doesn’t regret about her wedding day.
- Hear about Claire’s number one tip for planning an elopement.
If you have found today’s podcast useful, we would love to hear from you. Simply leave a review in Apple’s Podcast App, and you will automatically go in the draw to win a bridal pack full of wedding day goodies to the value of $100. Plus, if you leave a review on the Manage My Wedding App and our Facebook Page, you receive three entries, tripling your chances of being drawn as our lucky monthly winner.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.
Happy Planning xxx