MMW 64: How To Put Your Best Foot Forward For Your First Dance
In today’s episode, Yvette chats with special guest Roshin from The Next Step Co about your first dance. Roshin is a professional dancer with a personal training background and she provides bridal couples with private, in-home wedding and online first dance lessons. Based in Melbourne, The Next Step Co focus on creating first dances that are relaxed and chic with couples in the moment, not stressing about remembering the steps to their first dance as a married couple.
Yvette and Roshin discuss:
- How to lessen the stress of performing the first dance at your wedding.
- What options you can consider for your first dance to help ease the stress including what style of dance you perform, how long you dance for, and who you welcome to the dance floor at what time.
- How shifting your perception of the first dance can make it a more enjoyable experience.
- Learn how practising your first dance in preparation for your wedding day can be fun and help create a connection with you and your partner.
- Learn about Roshin’s number one first dance wedding tip.
- Hear about the free online resources The Next Step Co provide including dance tutorials, suggested playlists and more.
If you have found today's podcast useful, we would love to hear from you. Simply leave a review in Apple's Podcast App, and you will automatically go in the draw to win a bridal pack full of wedding day goodies to the value of $100. Plus, if you leave a review on the Manage My Wedding App and our Facebook Page, you receive three entries, tripling your chances of being drawn as our lucky monthly winner.
Manage My Wedding App Download
The Next Step Co Online Course
The Next Step Co Website + Melbourne Lesson Bookings
The Next Step Co Website + London Lesson Bookings (coming soon)
Episode 21: Everything You Need to Know About Wedding Tunes
Episode 61: How To Create The Most Memorable Day Of Your Life: Your Questions Answered
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.
Happy Planning xxx