MMW 21: Everything You Need to Know About Wedding Tunes
In today’s podcast, Yvette gives you her top tips on selecting your wedding music style and also helps you work out which wedding songs are the most important and how you can actually have fun deciding on your music.
Music brings people together and makes you smile so the music at your wedding is key to creating beautiful memories.
- Where you can store your music lists
- If a DJ or band is best
- How to create an atmosphere with wedding
- What possible noise and music restrictions venues might have
- How to plan what music style is played and when
- The Complete list of songs you must select prior to your wedding day
- How to get the most out of the professionals you have booked for the day
- How you can enjoy selecting your music
Today’s episode is brought to you by The Manage My Wedding App. The app for the organised wedding, for those who want to stay stress free and feel on top of their planning. The Manage My Wedding App will breakdown your budget and payments, track your guest rsvp's, give you a wedding timeline template and most importantly help you stay on track with a detailed ‘to do’ list which covers even the smallest tasks you would not have thought of until it was too late. Available to download for free at www.managemywedding.com
Episode twenty: WEDDING PLANNING THAT WON'T COST YOU A CENT
Episode fourteen: WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU BOOK YOUR VENUES
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.