MMW 67: From Disaster To Delegation: A Real-Life Wedding Story with Angie From Keepsakes By Angie
In today’s episode, Yvette welcomes special guest Angie from Keepsakes by Angie as she shares her own real-life wedding story. Angie’s wedding story is one you will want to hear about as it illustrates why it is so important to delegate when planning the wedding of your dreams. Angie and her now-husband united two cultures with their vows which presented its challenges when planning the big event. Listen in to discover how Angie overcame her planning difficulties to have her dream wedding day.
Yvette and Angie discuss:
- How Angie and her husband successfully acknowledged their two cultures throughout their wedding day and how they addressed the challenges of doing so.
- Hear about how Angie ran an hour late for her wedding and what she learnt from this experience.
- Why it is important to delegate to a key person on your wedding day and why you need a back-up too.
- Learn how sometimes no matter how well you plan sometimes things don’t always go to plan.
- Hear about Angie’s number one tip for planning a wedding.
If you have found today's podcast useful, we would love to hear from you. Simply leave a review in Apple's Podcast App, and you will automatically go in the draw to win a bridal pack full of wedding day goodies to the value of $100. Plus, if you leave a review on the Manage My Wedding App and our Facebook Page, you receive three entries, tripling your chances of being drawn as our lucky monthly winner.
Manage My Wedding App Download
Episode 58: A Real-Life Cultural Wedding Story with Anna Dang
Episode 43: A Real-Life Surprise Wedding Story with Sam Collas
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.
Happy Planning xxx