MMW 58: A Real-Life Cultural Wedding Story with Anna Dang
In today's episode, Yvette is joined by special guest Anna Dang. Anna has a unique wedding story to share with us today because she planned her wedding in just six weeks. No, she didn't elope and no, it wasn't a small wedding either. Listen in to hear how Anna and her family managed to plan a wedding with 250 guests in such a short time frame.
Yvette and Anna discuss:
- The interesting cultural elements of organising an Asian wedding including guest numbers, food and alcohol, and dance.
- Learn about the importance of the official tea ceremony, the dowry, abundance, and the colour red.
- Find out how Anna managed to plan her wedding in six weeks and why she needed to roll out her wedding day in this timeframe.
- Anna talks about what she found challenging about her wedding day and her suggestions for overcoming elements of the day that you don't like.
- Find out what Anna would change about her wedding day if she had her time over again.
- Be inspired by Anna's unique wedding advice.
If you have found today’s podcast useful, we would love to hear from you. Simply leave a review in Apple’s Podcast App, and you will automatically go in the draw to win a bridal pack full of wedding day goodies to the value of $100. Plus, if you leave a review on the Manage My Wedding App and our Facebook Page, you receive three entries, tripling your chances of being drawn as our lucky monthly winner.
Episode 14: What to Consider Before You Book Your Venues
Episode 41: This Is How You Negotiate With Suppliers
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.
Happy Planning xxx