MMW 32: Alcohol and Overnight Bags. Your Questions Answered.
On today’s podcast, Yvette answers two important questions from the Manage My Wedding community; how much alcohol to provide at your wedding and what to pack in your overnight bag. You are going to want to have a pen and paper ready before you start this episode as Yvette shares her vast knowledge gained from years organising weddings and events and travelling all over the world. From working out what alcohol to provide and how much to the ultimate wish list for your overnight bag, this episode is a must-listen for the organised bride and groom.
- What you need to consider when deciding how much alcohol to purchase for your wedding.
- How to decide whether the drinks package at your venue is worth your while.
- Spirits? Do you need to provide them or not?
- Why a drinks calculator can be your saving grace.
- A guide to deciding what types of alcohol you do provide at your wedding.
- A step-by-step itemised list of what you need to pack in your overnight bag for before the wedding and your wedding night.
If you have a question that you would love to ask Yvette please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Yvette might just answer your question in an upcoming podcast.
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding 101 Top Wedding Tips Ebook. A must-read for anyone getting married, this free Ebook is jam-packed with Yvette’s top tips to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. Download here.
Episode 2: HOW TO KEEP YOUR WEDDING BUDGET IN CHECK
Episode 15: THE TOP NINE WEDDING DAY REGRETS
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.