The Top Nine Wedding Day Regrets
In today’s podcast, Yvette shares nine regrets married couples confess to after their wedding day is over. From what to make sure you do, to what not to bother with, consider this itemised shortlist your wedding planning commandments to help focus your planning efforts and the allocation of your wedding budget.
- Discover what elements brides and grooms have determined are a waste of time, effort, and money.
- Tips for communicating with your photographer to ensure you get every photo on your list within your set timeframe.
- Where to best allocate your precious time at your wedding and why you need to include ‘gaps of nothing’.
- Find out how having a wedding cake can save you dollars.
- Learn why a dedicated babysitter at your wedding will be a game-changer, not only for you but for your guests too.
- Tips for getting your beauty sleep in the lead up to your wedding and why this is very important.
- Decide whether or not to allocate budget for a videographer to capture your day.
This episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding collection of kimonos. Our range of bridal kimonos are a gorgeous idea for the bride and bridal party. The Kimono style robe is elegant and modern, making your photographs really special. These kimonos will be special pieces for everyone well beyond the wedding day. Shop here
Episode three: KIDS OR NO KIDS AT YOUR WEDDING? WHAT YOU NEED TO CONSIDER.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.
When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.