This is How You Nail Your Pre-Wedding Fitness Goals
On today’s podcast, Yvette welcomes special guest Lizzy from Two Minute Moves. Not only is Lizzy a personal trainer, presenter, speaker, and author she has also helped thousands of people to find their confidence and vitality.
From changing the way you think about exercise and your body to simple hacks you can incorporate into your everyday life to ensure you get moving, Yvette and Lizzy uncover some gems of knowledge to help you get in the best physical and mental shape before you walk down the aisle.
Yvette and Lizzy discuss:
- How to prioritise movement each day.
- Discover how daily movement can help you feel good, reduce cortisol, increase serotonin, and enjoy the wedding planning journey.
- Find out the simple hacks to override the excuses that stop you from moving your body each day.
- Learn how exercise can actually increase your productivity.
- Find out how you can use positive thoughts to change your mindset and alter how you feel about yourself and your body.
- Learn how embracing your body and its unique abilities can help you obtain a healthy, happy glow on your wedding day.
- How to find your ‘why’ to unearth a more holistic reason to incorporate exercise into your daily routine.
- Find out simple ways to max your meals for the most nutrition.
This episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding Top 101 Wedding Tips eBook. FREE to download at managemywedding.com
Episode seven: HOW TO PROPOSE TO YOUR BRIDAL PARTY
Episode two: TEN TIPS TO KEEP YOUR WEDDING BUDGET IN CHECK
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.