MMW 13: The Advice I Wish I Was Given When Planning My Wedding
In today’s podcast, Yvette shares the wedding advice she wishes she had received when she was planning her wedding. While engaged it is common to feel overwhelmed with the amount of unsolicited information and advice people will want to share with you. Yvette helps to navigate this element of the planning process by given guidelines on how to first graciously accept advice, and also decipher what is useful for you to take on for your own wedding journey.
Born from her experience of not only getting married herself but based on her years of experience as an event planner, this episode is full of words of wisdom that you will want to remember.
- How to effectively tackle the wedding planning process and how to break down tasks into manageable, bite-sized activities so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
- Find out about the big things you need to tackle first when you start on the planning process.
- Where to allocate the highest percentage of the budget to ensure you don’t get post-wedding regret.
- The honest truth about wedding favours and what you need to consider before you order those tiny boxes of sugar-coated almonds.
- Reveals the single most important element to remember when planning your wedding day.
- Highlights the things about your special day that your guests will remember and the things that they won’t in order to prioritise your efforts.
This episode is brought to you by:
The Manage My Wedding Hair accessories, which offer a timeless style and are meticulously handmade from the finest, premium materials. Perfect for the bride, bridesmaid, flower girl and mother of the bride and groom. Shop Here!
Manage My Wedding App Download
Episode two: WHY YOUR GUEST LIST MUST BE THE FIRST TASK ON YOUR TO-DO LIST
Episode four: HOW TO ENSURE YOUR WEDDING DAY IS THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.