MMW 50: Start Your Pre-Wedding Skincare Prep Here With Maria From The Makeup Ambulance
In today’s episode, Yvette celebrates the 50th episode of The Manage My Wedding Podcast by chatting with special guest makeup artist Maria Akamotakis. Maria is a paramedic turned makeup artist who has specialised in bridal makeup for more than six years. Yvette and Maria chat the importance of looking after your largest organ, your skin, in the lead up to your wedding and just what you can do to ensure you look and feel your best on your big day.
Yvette and Maria discuss:
- The most common mistakes brides make in the lead up to their wedding day.
- Why it’s important to think about your skin as soon as you get engaged.
- What significant skin preparation looks like and how to address skin issues.
- Why looking after your skin is not just about topical creams and potions and how to get your skin ready from the inside out.
- The importance of the skin and gut connection and how you can nourish your skin from within.
- Hear what Maria has to say about sheet masks.
- Learn Maria’s number one wedding tip.
If you have found today’s podcast useful, I would love to hear from you. Simply leave a review in Apple’s Podcast App, and you will automatically go in the draw to win a bridal pack full of wedding day goodies to the value of $100. Plus, if you leave a review on the Manage My Wedding App and our Facebook Page, you receive three entries, tripling your chances of being drawn as our lucky monthly winner.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.
Happy Planning xxx