MMW 40: Six Steps To MC Success
In today’s episode, Yvette gives you a rundown of everything you need to know about the vital role of the MC. Now, this information is coming straight from the horses’ mouth as Yvette has been an MC many times and she understands just what it takes to excel in the role and how to help your MC feel confident and supported. Listen in as Yvette shares just what the part of the MC involves and how to go about selecting the best person to fulfil the role. She also divulges the best way to ask someone to MC your wedding before sharing her top six steps to ensuring your MC has everything you need to feel supported and appreciated in their role as your MC.
- Tips for selecting the right person to MC your wedding and what makes a good MC.
- A breakdown of what the role of the MC entails.
- What you need to do as the bridal couple to support your MC including what information you must give them before the wedding day.
- What your MC needs to be successful in their role.
- Why jokers, heavy drinkers and potty mouths are not suitable candidates for the MC role.
- Why it could be an excellent option to include an MC in your budget to ensure your wedding goes to plan.
- The one thing you must do to ensure your chosen MC feels loved and appreciated for all their efforts on your wedding day.
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding 101 Top Wedding Tips Ebook. A must-read for anyone getting married, this free Ebook is jam-packed with Yvette’s top tips to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. Download here.
Manage My Wedding App Download
Manage My Wedding Pinterest
Episode 15: THE TOP NINE WEDDING DAY REGRETS
Episode 28: DELEGATING ON D DAY. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO HAVE THE WEDDING DAY AND HONEYMOON OF YOUR DREAMS.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.
Happy Planning xxx