MMW 26: Part 2 of How To Plan Your Wedding Day Timeline
On today’s podcast, Yvette will walk you through cocktail parties and the Pre-Wedding lead up. From the moment you wake up on your wedding day until you walk down the aisle is just as important as the Wedding itself. Yvette will help you plan out the day so everyone feels relaxed and the day flows smoothly.
- Timings and options for cocktail receptions
- Cocktail weddings verse sit-down weddings
- What issues come with cocktail parties and how to get around them
- How to decide what time your reception commences and concludes
- Top tips for cocktail parties
- Cocktail Party myths
- Timings for during the day when you are getting ready for your wedding
- Why you always wake early on your wedding day
- Why exercise is important the day of your wedding
- Which suppliers need to have input in your wedding day timings
- What jobs can you give to your bridal party
- What you need to make time for during the day
This episode is brought to you by the FREE Manage My Wedding eBook. The Manage My Wedding eBook is the Top 101 Wedding Tips that will take your wedding to the next level and also cover things you have not thought about. The FREE eBook can be downloaded HERE!
Manage My Wedding App Download
Podcasts Yvette referred to during the episode:
EPISODE 25: How To Plan Your Wedding Day Timeline
EPISODE 24: The Only Things Your Wedding Guests Will Remember
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and if you leave your IG handle Yvette will send you a personal thank you with a special surprise.