Keeping Wedding Flower Costs Low And Elegant | With Lauren Bercier From Something Borrowed Blooms MMW 163
How am I ever going to convince my partner to spend that much on wedding flowers?
I want all the beautiful flowers for my wedding but I just can't afford them?
Why are wedding flowers so expensive?
Are you relating to these questions?
So many brides are and that is why this week on the podcast we are giving you another option. Still a stunning option but at a lower price point.
Lauren from Something Borrowed Blooms is joining us on the Manage My Wedding Podcast this week and she has an incredible wedding business that may just answer your prayers.
- Why Something Borrowed Blooms was created and how they can help you with your wedding budget and florals.
- Why you should consider silk flowers over fresh flowers and not tell the difference.
- Where you need to start with selecting the right florals for your wedding day.
- What florals are trending at the moment and what is coming up so you can plan for your big day.
- Lauren's #1 wedding tip. Which is not what you think.
Recommended Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 13: The Advice I Wish I Was Given When Planning My Wedding
- Episode 80 - It's My Wedding Day, What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Download the Free Manage My Wedding App - HERE!
Plan Your Dream Wedding Workshop is available for replay HERE!
PODCAST SPONSORS -
MAKE YOUR PRE-WEDDING EVENTS EASY TO PLAN?
Elite Partyz is a party planning app that takes the stress out of planning by keeping all your important information on one app. Create an event for your bridal shower or hens party using Elite Partyz. Stop Googling for suppliers and use the listed supplier feature, invite your guests, set a budget and add tasks to your to-do-list. Your bridesmaids will love the ease of this app.
AT THE BEEP - the audio guest book for weddings and parties.
You can find all the information for At The Beep at: