MMW 27: Can You Ask Your Bridal Party To Pay For That?
On today’s podcast, Yvette chats about the often tricky subject of what costs you can expect your bridal party to cover for your wedding day. This can be a hard one for brides and grooms to navigate as there is no written rule governing what is acceptable and what is not. With her years’ of experience in the wedding industry, and has been a bridesmaid many times over herself, Yvette provides a clear guideline on what costs you should cover for your bridal party and what items it is ok to ask the bridal party to pay for themselves.
- What you as the bridal couple need to include in your wedding budget to cover for your bridal party.
- Discover the costs that you can ask your bridal party to pay for.
- Identify tips on how to meet your bridal party halfway with costs to ease the financial stress.
- Find out who should pay for items like bags, shoes, makeup, nails, and spray tans.
- Ideas for thoughtful gifts for your bridal party that can make a real statement in your wedding photos and throughout your wedding day.
- How to have ‘the’ conversation with your bridal party about what financial input is involved upon acceptance of their role.
- Find out practical strategies you can use if one of your bridal party members cannot afford the costs of being included in your bridal party.
This episode is brought to you by the FREE Manage My Wedding eBook. The Manage My Wedding eBook is my Top 101 Wedding Tips that will take your wedding to the next level and also cover things you have not thought about. The FREE eBook can be downloaded at www.managemywedding.com
Episode seven: HOW TO PROPOSE TO YOUR BRIDAL PARTY
Episode twenty: WEDDING PLANNING THAT WON’T COST YOU A CENT
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.