MMW 7: How to Propose to Your Bridal Party
In today’s podcast, Yvette shares everything you need to know before you propose to your bridal party. Electing the special people to stand beside you and your partner on your wedding day is not something to take lightly which is why Yvette suggests taking time and plenty of consideration before making your selection. Listen in as Yvette breaks down the process of how to select your bridal party into simple steps, offering her words of advice and suggestions along the way to ensure your bridal party is exactly who you want by your side on your special day. She also explores creative ways to propose to your bridal party and outlines suggestions for how to effectively communicate your expectations with your bridesmaids and groomsmen to ensure your pre-wedding events and your wedding day runs smoothly.
- The one thing you must do before you ask anyone to be in your bridal party.
- What you need to consider when selecting your bridal party.
- Why equal numbered bridesmaid and groomsmen are a thing of the past.
- How to handle friends who might be expecting to be asked but aren’t included in your bridal party.
- Tips to avoid bridal party regret.
- Suggestions for innovative and thoughtful ways to ask your selected bridal party.
- How to eloquently set expectations with your bridal party so they understand the level of commitment required before accepting the role.
- Suggestions for how to communicate effectively with your bridal party to ensure pre-wedding events are as you expected.
This episode is brought to you by:
The "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" Personalised Candles. The perfect way to propose to your special ladies and a sure way to bring a smile to their faces. Available in 2 beautiful scents and wrapped with a gorgeous ribbon. Shop Here!
Episode one: Start Your Wedding Journey Here
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.