MMW 53: Beach Wedding Bliss With Samantha From Barefoot Beach Weddings
In today’s episode, Yvette is joined by special guest wedding planner Samantha from Barefoot Beach Weddings. Listen in as Samantha shares her wealth of knowledge gained from six years of experience hosting and organising spectacular beachside weddings in the beautiful Margaret River. Barefoot Beach Weddings is an arm of the White Elephant Cafe which shares one of the most picturesque locations in the Margaret River area. This magnificent venue is beachfront with an expansive deck overlooking the white sand and rolling waves and is sheltered by stunning limestone cliffs.
Yvette and Samantha discuss:
- The many benefits of having a beach wedding for your special day.
- Find out what Samantha considers to be the biggest mistakes couples make when planning their beach wedding.
- Be privy to new ways to ensure you spend quality times with your guests and enjoy your reception on your wedding day.
- Find out why having an experienced planner at your wedding venue can be the difference between a blissed out day and a stressful experience.
- Discover Samantha’s interesting number one wedding planning tip.
If you have found today’s podcast useful, I would love to hear from you. Simply leave a review in Apple’s Podcast App, and you will automatically go in the draw to win a bridal pack full of wedding day goodies to the value of $100. Plus, if you leave a review on the Manage My Wedding App and our Facebook Page, you receive three entries, tripling your chances of being drawn as our lucky monthly winner.
Manage My Wedding App Download
Barefoot Beach Wedding Website
Barefoot Beach Wedding Instagram
Episode 24: THE ONLY THINGS YOUR WEDDING GUESTS WILL REMEMBER
Episode 10: THINK YOU DON'T NEED A WET WEATHER PLAN? THINK AGAIN.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.
Happy Planning xxx