5 Reasons Things Go Wrong At Weddings MMW 164
There will always be something that goes wrong on your wedding day. Like the florist couldn’t get the exact colour, the cars are late, a guest is sick but what truly effects your day the most and causes it to go wrong and not to plan.
- You haven’t asked for enough help and support
- You didn’t invest in the right vendors
- You didn’t follow your gut, intuition, wedding vision and you didn’t say ‘no’ to those family and friends who forced advice onto you.
- Not having a wet weather back up plan.
- You haven’t actually let go and let things just happen and relaxed in the lead up.
This episode will have you organised and ticking off these 5 things so that your day runs smoothly.
If you feel you might not be getting enough support, you aren’t delegating, you aren’t saying 'no' to family and friends, you don’t have a wet weather back up plan or you haven’t got the right vendors please watch the free wedding workshop so you can understand where mistakes can be made and how to rectify them so you can sit back relaxed on the day sipping champagne knowing everything is perfect.
Recommended Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 10: Wet Weather Backup Plans?
- Episode 75 - Wedding Planning Answers You Need To Know
Download the Free Manage My Wedding App - HERE!
Plan Your Dream Wedding Workshop is available for replay HERE!
PODCAST SPONSORS -
MAKE YOUR PRE-WEDDING EVENTS EASY TO PLAN?
Elite Partyz is a party planning app that takes the stress out of planning by keeping all your important information on one app. Create an event for your bridal shower or hens party using Elite Partyz. Stop Googling for suppliers and use the listed supplier feature, invite your guests, set a budget and add tasks to your to-do-list. Your bridesmaids will love the ease of this app.
AT THE BEEP - the audio guest book for weddings and parties.
You can find all the information for At The Beep at: