THE PERFECT CHECKLISTS FOR PLANNING YOUR PRE-WEDDING PARTIES.
You’re already planning your wedding and now it’s time to plan your pre-wedding parties. Help is here. This paint by numbers guide will help you decide the celebration you want (you’ll get 120 ideas), how you want it to feel, the budget and the guest list. All you need to do is tick the boxes and hand it to your wedding party to take care of the planning. Voila.
- A 10 step guide walking you through all the ingredients for your perfect pre-wedding shindig. This is your celebration and you deserve to celebrate your way
- 120 scrummy pre-wedding party ideas to help you focus on options you love (and maybe hadn’t thought of.) Get ready to be enchanted
- A checklist to help you decide the style of your event, the duration, what you are happy to do, and what you don’t want to do (for example, strippers and other exotic things). It avoids any awkward moments if your planners are clear on your preferences
- Choose your preferred dates, choose your guests, allocate the guests budget
- Then, hand it over to your wedding party to plan and relax and have fun
Isn’t wedding planning fun when you don’t have to plan stuff?
- Australian owned and made
- Comprehensive 5 page PDF pre-wedding parties guide
- Excel spreadsheet for the guest lists
- Access to the Manage My Wedding Pre-Wedding Parties Podcast
I have an IOS device. Should I download the app or buy the checklists?
The checklists break down the relevant tasks contained in the Manage My Wedding app so they provide more detail and give you exact instructions on what you need to do for each task. I would definitely download the app because it is the most detailed wedding planning app on the market. The checklist detail is for couples who want more detail on these specific tasks within the app.
I’ve purchased the Wedding Checklists but the bundle hasn’t arrived?
Don’t forget to check your spam folder. Sometimes the email bounces into the junk mail.
Your pre-wedding parties are a celebration of your upcoming marriage, your long term friendships and a chance to let your hair down and enjoy the lead up to your special day. This guide makes it simple, providing clear guidance about what you love and don’t love, (so there are no surprises). You don’t have to plan your celebration, so why not make it easy and take some time to reflect on what you’d really enjoy, fill out the checklist, hand it over knowing you don’t have to plan it then bask in the glow as the guest of honour.