MMW 8: The Simple Guide to Sorting Your Seating Plan
In today’s podcast, Yvette gives you a game plan on how to tackle what is defined as the second hardest task to complete on your wedding journey - the seating plan. Dreaded by some and avoided by many, deciphering the seating plan at your wedding reception can be a time consuming and headache-inducing task for even the most organised bride and groom-to-be.
Equipped with valuable insights gained from her own personal experience and years in the event industry, Yvette shares her step-by-step guide to completing your seating plan to ensure your guests are sitting pretty with the best seat in the house to enjoy your special day.
- Why time and thought need to be allocated to your seating plan to ensure your guests are best seated to enjoy themselves.
- The one task that must be completed before you even think about working on your seating plan.
- Why a floor plan of your venue is essential before starting your seating plan.
- Learn how to designate part of your seating plan to your parents and in-laws to save you time.
- Tips on how to seat family and friends who aren’t on talking terms to avoid confrontation.
- The options of having a cocktail party or free sitting at your wedding reception and what to consider if you choose to do so.
Manage My Wedding App Download
Manage My Wedding IGTV DIY Wedding Guest Seating Plan
Episode one: WHY YOUR GUEST LIST MUST BE THE FIRST TASK ON YOUR TO-DO LIST
Episode five: IS IT TIME TO RETHINK YOUR DREAM WEDDING DRESS
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.