MMW 12: Part 2/2 for Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed & Something Blue
Today’s podcast forms the second part of Yvette’s exploration of the wedding tradition that is ‘Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, A Sixpence in your Shoe’. To explore this concept further, Yvette welcomes a special guest to the podcast, the lovely Vanessa, the owner of Azul Denim and the creator of the gorgeous vintage denim jackets available on the Manage My Wedding online shop. Together, Yvette and Vanessa discuss how incorporating this ancient wedding tradition into your wedding day can result in a timeless fusion of sentiment and sustainability.
Yvette and Vanessa explore:
- How vintage pieces can add a timeless element to your wedding day outfit.
- Learn about the potential environmental impact of weddings, and how you can make more sustainable choices throughout the planning of your special day.
- Discover online resources to assist your sustainable wedding day journey and the questions to ask your suppliers.
- Find out how sustainability can equal cost-effectiveness - leaving room in your budget for other elements you would like for your special day.
- Learn about the current fashion trends for sustainable weddings in 2020.
This episode is brought to you by:
The Azul Denim Personalised Vintage Wedding Jacket. Shop Here! A denim jacket is a must have staple for every closet and they make an incredible unique wedding keepsake.
Manage My Wedding App Download
Manage My Wedding Vintage Denim Jackets
If you would like to see more from Azul Denim visit:
Vanessa has offered Manage My Wedding podcast listeners a very special offer to buy one Azul Demin jacket and get one free. To claim this offer simply use the code AZUL2FOR1 upon checkout at www.managemywedding.com Why not wow your whole tribe and buy them all jackets as a surprise.
Episode five: IS IT TIME TO RETHINK YOUR WEDDING DRESS?
Episode eleven - part one: SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING BORROWED & SOMETHING BLUE
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.