MMW 11: Part 1/2 for Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed & Something Blue
In today’s podcast, Yvette chats about the old English rhyme that has become a wedding tradition - ‘Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, A Sixpence in your Shoe’. While fulfilling the tradition can feel like another list of things to organise before your wedding day, Yvette discusses how the options are endless and easier than you think. Make sure you listen to Part Two of this episode when Yvette welcomes a special guest to the podcast to talk about how to fulfil the tradition with a sustainable flair.
- Learn where the famous wedding tradition comes from and the meaning behind it.
- Discover how putting a little extra thought into the tradition can effortlessly layer your wedding day with added meaning.
- Find out how you can incorporate elements from your parents or grandparent’s wedding day into your own special day to layer sentiment.
- Learn about the traditional function of a garter and how to include a garter or two in your wedding day, even if you don’t like the idea of wearing one.
- Find out creative tips for including the tradition in all areas of your wedding day including your decor, bride and groom’s attire, first dance, and even your underwear.
This episode is brought to you by:
The "Manage My Wedding Bridal Garters". Manage My Wedding's Bridal Garters are handmade and are perfect for a keepsake garter or tossing garter and are available in Ivory, White or Blue. Shop Here!
Episode five: IS IT TIME TO RETHINK YOUR WEDDING DRESS?
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.