MMW 3: Kids or No Kids at Your Wedding! What You Need to Consider.
Yvette invites her first special guest Orly from Coastal Babysitters to discuss one of the most controversial wedding topics for brides and grooms-to-be; are you having kids at your wedding? Orly owns one of the most popular babysitting services operating within the Gold Coast, Brisbane, and Byron Bay area and together her team has provided their services at over 100 weddings. Together Yvette and Orly equip you with everything you need to consider before you decide whether or not little people will be in attendance on your special day. They also share their knowledge on how to best accomodate children at your wedding so all of your guests have a great time.
Yvette and Orly explore:
- What you need to consider before you decide if children will be invited to your wedding.
- Orly’s top five tips for having children attend your wedding.
- The benefits of having a professional sitting service at your wedding and how this can change your perception of having children at your wedding.
- What you can do to support your guests who do have children if you choose to not invite children to your wedding.
- Advice for brides and grooms-to-be who are having their own children attend their wedding day and steps you can take to ensure your day is special and memorable.
This episode is brought to you by:
The Manage My Wedding Kids Colouring Activity Book for Weddings. Shop Here! We all know kids get quickly bored and this activity book is sure to fill in some time, keep them quiet during the speeches and also make for a great gift that they can take home and keep.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.