MMW 5: Is it Time to Re-think Your Dream Wedding Dress
In today’s podcast, Yvette chats all things wedding dresses with Natalie from Only Dream Dresses. Selecting a wedding dress can be an all-consuming part of the wedding planning process for many brides-to-be. Not only do you want to find the wedding dress that makes you look and feel amazing but it also needs to fit within your wedding budget. Which is where Natalie comes in. Natalie started her unique wedding business two years ago with the aim of filling a gap in the market for brides who want to hire or buy a pre-loved wedding gown for their big day. Listen in as Yvette and Natalie discuss the benefits of opting for a pre-loved gown and also talk about why you should consider selling your dress after your wedding day is done and dusted.
Yvette and Natalie explore:
- The top tips for finding a dress that suits your body shape and personality to ensure you are comfortable and looking fabulous on your big day.
- How to use the traditional wedding dress shopping experience to your advantage.
- How to work out who to take, and who not to take, on your wedding dress shopping expeditions.
- The one-step every bride-to-be needs to do when they do find the dress of their dreams.
- How to ensure you don’t end up with the dreaded dress regret.
- Learn how to use a service like Only Dream Dresses to save money that can be used in other areas of your wedding budget.
- Discover how hiring, purchasing and selling your pre-loved gown can contribute to a sustainable wedding.
- For brides looking to list their pre-loved gown for sale or hire Natalie has kindly offered listeners 30% off listing fees with the use of code MMW30. Simply enter the code at checkout to receive this wonderful offer.
This episode is brought to you by:
The Azul Denim Personalised Vintage Wedding Jacket. Shop Here! A denim jacket is a must have staple for every closet and they make an incredible unique wedding keepsake.
Episode three: Ten Tips to Keep Your Budget in Check
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us.