How Do I Get My Body Ready For My Wedding | With Stephanie Thomas MMW 154
Today on the podcast I am joined by Stephanie Thomas. Stephanie is the founder of Stephanie Thomas Fitness and creator of the wedding workout program, Bridal Body Fitness. Stephanie helps brides develop healthy habits and get wedding dress ready through her wedding fitness programs. Her fitness philosophy is “You don’t have to work out, you get to work out. Take care of your body so it can take care of you!”
Stephanie is a certified personal trainer, health coach, yoga teacher, and author of The Little Book of Rest, she believes that creating the happy, healthy life you want can be a laid-back, realistic, and, most importantly, enjoyable experience.
- Why it is unrealistic and unsustainable for Brides to think they need to go on a crazy strict diet and become stick thin for their big day.
- 3 reasons why fad diets are so bad for you and the negative effect they will have on your mind and body.
- What the most important step is to getting the mind right so you get the results you want and why consistency is the absolute key to hitting your wedding health goals.
- What the difference is between regular fitness and wedding fitness programs
- What the very first step is that you can take right now towards healthy wedding habits.
You can find Stephanie on Instagram @stephaniethomasfitness
Download the MMW App HERE!
AT THE BEEP - the audio guest book for weddings and parties.
Your Have-It-All Dream Wedding Workshop is available for replay HERE!
I have over 20 years of wedding planning experience and if you are a bride-to-be who wants to feel calm and like everything is sorted on your wedding day then this workshop will give you my proven step-by-step calm bride method so you can save hours of your time and money and stay calm in the process.