MMW 47: Four Tips To Get Your Wedding Planning Back On Track Post-Pandemic
In today’s episode, Yvette invites you to let go of the pandemic fears and to get back into your wedding planning. Whether your wedding is in two months or two years, Yvette shares her top four tips for getting back on track and getting your wedding mojo back.
- How to trust your gut instinct on wedding expenses to ultimately create a wedding that is uniquely you.
- How to stop spending money on things that you are not happy with or don’t see the need for.
- Tips for how to review and evaluate your guest list to ensure you have the most important people in your life share in your wedding day.
- How to use your honeymoon as a creative planning outlet to explore and research a new favourite location possibly closer to home to celebrate your love.
- Her advice on how to tackle planning the destination wedding and what your options are for moving forward with your planning journey.
- Targeted advice on how to tame your to-do list regardless of where you are in your wedding planning process.
- Why Yvette recommends eating the frog first.
Episode 20: WEDDING PLANNING THAT WON'T COST YOU A CENT
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.
Happy Planning xxx