MMW 51: Do You Really Need That? The Simple Guide to Reviewing Your Budget
In today’s episode, Yvette goes where no one planning a wedding wants to go - the wedding budget. Regardless of whether you are planning a small gathering or the party of the year, watching your budget like a hawk is one of the key factors of planning a stress-free and organised wedding.
Now, Yvette has talked budget before on the podcast but in this episode she gives her top tips for reviewing the budget throughout your planning. Yes, you need to review your budget more than once, actually Yvette recommends reviewing your budget every time you go to buy something for your wedding. Ask yourself, did I budget for this item? If not, what am I willing to sacrifice for this item? And the most important question, do you really need it? Listen in as Yvette simplifies one of the hardest elements in your wedding planning journey.
- What factors you need to consider when reviewing your wedding budget?
- Why its vital to know what your outstanding amount at all times, especially before you spend more of your wedding budget.
- The question that you need to ask yourself every time you go to spend a cent your wedding budget.
- Her top tip for avoiding spending money on copious amounts of wedding items that you just don’t need.
- How to learn to trust your gut instinct when spending your wedding budget and how to use this instinct to guide you and your partner to only spend money on things you both love and want for your wedding day.
If you have found today’s podcast useful, I would love to hear from you. Simply leave a review in Apple’s Podcast App, and you will automatically go in the draw to win a bridal pack full of wedding day goodies to the value of $100. Plus, if you leave a review on the Manage My Wedding App and our Facebook Page, you receive three entries, tripling your chances of being drawn as our lucky monthly winner.
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.
Happy Planning xxx