Do I Want Kids At My Wedding? With Guest Coastal Babysitters MMW 172
Are you wondering..... Kids or no kids at your wedding?
Don't have kids so not sure you want any kids at your big day?
Or, you have kids but not sure you want other's to bring their kids?
Or do you just give in and have all the kids there taking over your wedding day and have their parents run around after them and not getting to enjoy themselves?
We are covering absolutely all of these scenarios on this week's episode with our special guests Coastal Babysitters whom just happen to specialise in weddings and events and have over one thousand 5 star google reviews. They truly are experts in this field.
1. Why kids at weddings are actually more fun than couples realise and how to ensure they aren't under your feet the whole time
2. If your guests are travelling why you shouldn't feel forced into having kids at your wedding and the easiest way to ensure everyone is comfortable with their kids safety during your wedding
3. The options for not having kids at your wedding or maybe just having them for one small part and what you can do for the rest of the day
4. Some fun ideas that have been done at weddings for kids and keeping them entertained and happy.
5. Coastal Babysitters #1 wedding tip
There is an option for kids or no kids and it's much easier than you are probably stressing over.
You can find Coastal Babysitters at https://coastalbabysitters.com.au/
🧡 Download the Free Manage My Wedding App - HERE!
🧡 Download The Manage My Wedding Checklists & Planning Tools - HERE!
🧡 Book a One-On-One Private Consultation With Yvette - HERE!
🧡 Plan the Calm Bride way through our step-by-step wedding planning. Learn more and watch our FREE Wedding Workshop HERE!
PODCAST SPONSORS -
Book the luxury honeymoon of your dreams with the experts from Travel Associates - Australia and New Zealand’s most experienced luxury travel advisors. Not only do they specialise in curating personalised honeymoon itineraries that tick all your boxes, but they are also some of the best travel advisors around ensuring your experience is seamless from start to finish. With a minimum of 10 years' experience, they will take care of every little detail so all you have to do is relax and enjoy.