MMW 36: Decisions To Make Before You Book Your Cake
On today’s episode, Yvette invites special guest and wedding cake extraordinaire, Alexandra Wells from The Late Night Baker. Famous for creating exquisite cakes that not only look amazing but taste delicious too, Alex is privy to all you need to know before embarking on the experience of choosing a wedding cake. You will love this episode as Alex chats about her passion for creating wedding cakes and gives us an understanding and new appreciation for the artistry and hours that go into wedding cake creation.
Yvette and Alexandra discuss:
- The intricate details of what goes into the creation of your bespoke wedding cake.
- Why you should get your wedding cake delivered to your wedding venue.
- What to consider when deciding whether to have cake for dessert or not.
- Learn about what the most popular flavours on Alexandra’s wedding cake menu.
- What you can do to ensure none of your precious cake is wasted on your wedding day.
- What flavour to select if you are planning on using a tier of your wedding cake for your first anniversary.
- Why it’s important to budget every element of your wedding day, including your wedding cake.
Alexandra has kindly extended a 10% discount to all listeners of The Manage My Wedding Podcast. To claim your discount simply book your cake via her site and select Manage My Wedding in the drop-down box when asked where you heard about The Late Night Baker.
Today’s episode is brought to you by the Manage My Wedding 101 Top Wedding Tips Ebook. A must-read for anyone getting married, this free Ebook is jam-packed with Yvette’s top tips to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. Download here.
Manage My Wedding App Download
Manage My Wedding Pinterest
The Late Night Baker Website
The Late Night Baker Instagram
The Late Night Baker Facebook
Episode two: Ten Tips To Keep Your Wedding Budget In Check
Episode twenty-two: Ten DIY Wedding Hacks
If you loved this podcast and would like to hear more from The Manage My Wedding Podcast please subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. We would love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share with your family and friends on social media tagging us. When you do leave a review please leave your Instagram handle so Yvette can send you a discount code to the Manage My Wedding store as a personal thank you.
Happy Planning xx