5 tips for having kids at your wedding MMW83
HOW DO YOU KEEP KIDS ENTERTAINED AT YOUR WEDDING?
It's your wedding and who is invited is totally up to you. This includes inviting kids. But, you have to remember kids are noisy and they throw tantrums but they can also be lots of fun. It's usually the 3 year olds who are the last ones on the dance floor at midnight.
Orly from Coastal Babysitters is on this week's episode and she is sharing from her years of experience the top 5 things you need to consider if you having kids at your wedding. Orly covers:
- How to pick the right venue that is child-friendly
- What activities you need to have to entertain them
- What quiet space or accommodation might be necessary
- How to have an open mind with the chaos that kids can bring
- When it's best to hire a professional to step in and help out with the kids while the adults party and enjoy themselves
Kids actually love a wedding and party so they are sure to enjoy themselves no matter what.
Need some kids activity books. Check out these Kids Activity Books for Weddings
You can find Coastal Babysitters at https://coastalbabysitters.com.au/
Manage My Wedding App https://managemywedding.com/pages/app
Toolkits and checklists https://managemywedding.com/collections/planning-tools
Manage My Wedding Store https://managemywedding.com/
Did you like the episode? Subscribe to The Manage My Wedding Podcast for your weekly wedding inspiration. You'll never miss an episode. I’d love for you to rate this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher and share it with family and friends on social media by tagging Manage My Wedding.